I want kids, but he's not sure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carly I've been living on my own for a long time and enjoy it although I already have my family.
Being single is great, you can do what you want when you want and don't have to try to please someone else. I've no wish to change it.
Having kids is the most amazing thing but it has to be with the right person.
Enjoy yourself and when the time is right you'll meet someone that's right for you x

Carly I've been living on my own for a long time and enjoy it although I already have my family.
Being single is great, you can do what you want when you want and don't have to try to please someone else. I've no wish to change it.
Having kids is the most amazing thing but it has to be with the right person.
Enjoy yourself and when the time is right you'll meet someone that's right for you x
I do feel a sense of relief and looking to the future/things I can achieve and find that person that is right for me, as I don't believe he was. Thank you for making me feel better xxx

Hi Carly, I think you should talk to your guy and ask him if he's gonna change his mind in the future. As of now, I think you should not focus on having kids cause I think you are both not ready. Focus on your careers and earn more money because having kids are not easy and you need enough income to settle all your basic needs. You know, when my wife get pregnant I'm not really sure if I gonna be happy of having kids but when I saw my Baby first time.. I can't explain the feeling. It felt like I'm the luckiest father and I'm very happy. Maybe your guys might feel the same way when times past by. There's always right time for everything. Hope that helps.

Hi Carly, I think you should talk to your guy and ask him if he's gonna change his mind in the future. As of now, I think you should not focus on having kids cause I think you are both not ready. Focus on your careers and earn more money because having kids are not easy and you need enough income to settle all your basic needs. You know, when my wife get pregnant I'm not really sure if I gonna be happy of having kids but when I saw my Baby first time.. I can't explain the feeling. It felt like I'm the luckiest father and I'm very happy. Maybe your guys might feel the same way when times past by. There's always right time for everything. Hope that helps.
Thank you for your message and sharing your story. We have now split so now I can focus on myself and getting "me" back and hopefully move on and find someone who wants the same things as me in life.

Latest posts

Back