IBD gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laoura

Reaction score
What's your experience with the ibd hart gel?and can someone tell me the difference between ibd clear gel and ibd builder clear gel?

I do, I have the LED/uv gels, these:
The ibd clear gel is a thin honey and the builder clear gel a thick honey viscocity.
Like stated in the youtube movie, the gels do yellow a bit when cured:(
The products are okay, great price and the cover gels are pretty. I do prefer young nails however, easier to work with, and less lifting, even though I prep the same.

I do, I have the LED/uv gels, these:
The ibd clear gel is a thin honey and the builder clear gel a thick honey viscocity.
Like stated in the youtube movie, the gels do yellow a bit when cured:(
The products are okay, great price and the cover gels are pretty. I do prefer young nails however, easier to work with, and less lifting, even though I prep the same.

Thank you.that was very helpfull:)

I've used ibd gel for years and always got on well with it. I've never experienced yellowing. The clear gel is meant for overlays and the builder gel for tips and sculpting but to be honest I've always used the builder gel for both.
My only complaint is that the new led curable gels only have one option for white gel 'intense white' which is quite bright whereas I prefer it to be more natural. And they don't do a topcoat therefore I use my ibd just gel top coat which works just fine.
X

I've used ibd gel for years and always got on well with it. I've never experienced yellowing. The clear gel is meant for overlays and the builder gel for tips and sculpting but to be honest I've always used the builder gel for both.
My only complaint is that the new led curable gels only have one option for white gel 'intense white' which is quite bright whereas I prefer it to be more natural. And they don't do a topcoat therefore I use my ibd just gel top coat which works just fine.
X
Thank you for your answer.do you know a good ebay seller how sells ibd.i found a few but i am not sure if they sell the original.

Thank you for your answer.do you know a good ebay seller how sells ibd.i found a few but i am not sure if they sell the original.
Yes you need to be careful that the products are genuine! :-/ try TNBL's website, I've ordered from them before and received a free ibd white and pink led/uv gel with the clear builder gel :) was at a good price too x

Latest posts

Back