Ibd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liene

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for genuine Ibd products. Which is the best website to order Ibd from?

Hi, I am looking for genuine Ibd products. Which is the best website to order Ibd from?

I believe Grafton International are the authorised distributors for IBD, but am not sure if there are any authorised sub distributors also. Perhaps other IBD users will know this though.

Dennis williams a local wholesaler to me stock it. X

Thank you Noodle.
I believe Grafton International are the authorised distributors for IBD, but am not sure if there are any authorised sub distributors also. Perhaps other IBD users will know this though.
What gel are u using?

I have never heard of bio sculpture. Is it good?

Bio Sculpture is one of the first soak of gel systems, and is widely known with well over 150 colours.

You cannot though purchase their products without completing a training course, or at least a conversion course with them.

I'm sure they provide training courses in Scotland. Their contact number is tel: 0845 331 2347.

Anyone else can share info where to order ibd from please?

Noodle is right. Graftons are the authorised distributor for ibd in UK. They do sub distribute so if you want to check if your local wholesaler is authorised ring Graftons to check who they supply x

Latest posts

Back