IBX/Famous Names roadshow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Struckbyastar

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else got an email from Louella Belle about a famous names training roadshow, with a big thing in it about becoming IBX certified?

I emailed in, thinking I'd get sent details about it or an application form to fill out, and got told I've got a space and a list of equipment to bring! x

I had the email. Didn't say how much the course was though.

I've just looked at it all again-- its free!! "
* It is free to attend the Famous Names Roadshow, however all attendees must bring with them the following products and equipment on the day: Essentials - IBX Duo Pack, Dadi’Oil, Cinnatize, LED or 36 Watt UV Lamp, Recommended Heat Source, Sundries, Lint Free Nail Wipes, Tools of the Trade (optional), Cuticle Pusher, Nippers, Nail Clippers, Emery Boards/ Nail Files"

Wow that's good! I have everything except Cinnatize too. May see if there's any spaces left on my local course :)

I never got an email !?? Is there a list of places they're visiting - and are there any on the south coast?

I never got an email !?? Is there a list of places they're visiting - and are there any on the south coast?
I'll happily forward it to you if you want to pm me your email.

I do foresee it having a big "sell sell sell" feel to it. I need to buy Cinnatize and a heat lamp.

"Join us on the following dates in the cities below from 11am – 2pm:

Monday 24th October – London

Tuesday 25th October – Bristol

Wednesday 26th October – Manchester

Thursday 27th October – Glasgow

More details and venue confirmations to follow!" x

I really want to go but I have a course on 25th [emoji19]

Nothing ever goes higher than Manchestet in England [emoji17]

I'm booked in on the Bristol course on Tuesday 25th October, is anyone else??

Where will you be travelling from Carla-laa?

Haha nothing special here lol
I'm travelling from Yeovil.

Ahh not too far from me then. We got our wedding suits from a shop in Yeovil as we got married not far from there. Ha, small world.

I am hoping to get in the Manchester one. [emoji171]

Oh yeah! I've never realised before! Always been too busy huffing at my own plight haha x

Get yourself to the Manchester one Jordon - direct train from Durham. [emoji171]

Latest posts

Back