IBX marketing material?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for the above, something I can use on my fb page. I've tried contacting them via email but not had a reply yet. I brought the little flyers with my last order but want to have something on my page that explains the system fully and I don't feel the flyers/postcards do this. Any sugestions or how you word it are welcome x

They have lots of info on their fb page x

I just used info and images from their website.

Hi I'm looking for the above, something I can use on my fb page. I've tried contacting them via email but not had a reply yet. I brought the little flyers with my last order but want to have something on my page that explains the system fully and I don't feel the flyers/postcards do this. Any sugestions or how you word it are welcome x
Hi there, I am sorry, but I never received an email from you asking for these things. You are more than welcome to copy/paste anything from our website or Facebook. if you need more please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you, I've taken some screen shots. I wasn't sure if I was alowed so thought ild ask first x

Latest posts

Back