IBX or Chroma?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkdiamonds66

Reaction score
I've heard good things about both of them but don't know which is best.

I was going to advertise it as a revolutionary treatment with a luxury manicure to strengthen weak and brittle nails, was this a good idea?

I feel that IBX is best promoted as a treatment to have regularly with a standard manicure.
Promising a big difference with a one off treatment would be misleading I think.
I charge extra for IBX so it does make a manicure more expensive for the client.
My clients, who need it, just have IBX every time they have their nails done.

Why must they have it every time?
Do you mind me asking how you advertise it?

Why must they have it every time?
Do you mind me asking how you advertise it?

The clients who have IBX regularly have it because their nails split easily and have flaking free edge.
Anyone with healthy nails wouldn't need it.

You don't have to use both IBX products every time if not needed.
If you keep up IBX on poor nails then you are keeping the nail in as good a condition as possible as it grows.

I just list IBX as an extra £x on top of any manicure service in my price list.

IBX has a cumulative effect on nails. Regular use increases its effectiveness.
I've only had my business running for a few months, do you think it's worth buying into it yet?

I've only had my business running for a few months, do you think it's worth buying into it yet?
I think it’s a great product. You could promote it for use with gel polish, after enhancement removal, as a nail biter programme, basically there are a whole range of possibilities for you to upsell IBX with some clever marketing. It’s also a brand which is becoming more known with the public too. I have new clients calling specifically to see if I offer it....which I do :)

Latest posts

Back