Ideas about how much retail I would sell?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I'm most of the way through my business plan now, just finalising really, but got to thinking that it wouldn't hurt my case to put in how much retail stock I am likely to sell in my first year. The thing is, I don't have any idea at all! :confused:

Would anyone have a ballpark figure on how much I would be likely to retail in a small sole trader salon who provides waxing, spray tanning and acrylic/natural nail services?

I know nail oil is the first one I would think of and perhaps hand cream, soap and nail files. Tan extenders, body lotion (?), maybe some soothing after wax cream and exfoliating buffers, but I'm coming across a big fat blank brick wall in my head now and it's beginning to hurt :rolleyes:

Any input would be appreciated and I hope I've given you enough info :hug:

Thanks guys

Sarah. xx

I think there are too many variables to take a guess. You might be brilliant at selling, you might be rubbish at it!
Maybe its better to assume no retail on your business plan, so in actuality any retail profits are a bonus.

Thanks hun :)

I thought this might be the case. I'll assume no retail and double it :green:

:hug:

xx

Latest posts

Back