ideas wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jean33

Reaction score
next years nail art competition at Blackpool is toys as the theme so can you come up with ideas nothing to complecated as they are free hand and we are only student all ideas will be gratefully recieved thanks jean

What about Magic Roundabout charactors? Mind you that's not toys is it?

What about building blocks with letters and numbers etc?
HTH

What about using block colours, painting the nail in the shape of a jig saw puzzle.....Effective and pretty simple.....

or the theme of a train set running across all ten nails......one nail having some trains and some in the middle just the tracks.............

Barbie and Ken, pink and glittery and military style

I love your Jigsaw idea!! That could be really cool!
Nailsinlondon1 said:
What about using block colours, painting the nail in the shape of a jig saw puzzle.....Effective and pretty simple.....

or the theme of a train set running across all ten nails......one nail having some trains and some in the middle just the tracks.............

jean33 said:
next years nail art competition at Blackpool is toys as the theme so can you come up with ideas nothing to complecated as they are free hand and we are only student all ideas will be gratefully recieved thanks jean

Hiya Jean!

Go and have a look in the GeekGallery! there is some fabulous 3 d nail art nails on there done by Jeni Giles!

Excellent might just be what your looking for?

You can always pm her and ask her how she done them!

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

christi said:
Hiya Jean!

Go and have a look in the GeekGallery! there is some fabulous 3 d nail art nails on there done by Jeni Giles!

Excellent might just be what your looking for?

You can always pm her and ask her how she done them!

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx
I have to clarify...these are not mine they were done by students as soon as I have more free time, I will post more. (yes, I showed her how, gave some instruction and ideas, but she took initiative and did these by her self) I'm so jazzed that they turned out so well, (I could be cocky and say what an awesome teacher I am, but that seems over the top:smack: )

I would be happy to share how these nails were accomplished, as well as the others I will be posting!

I have awesome students!!!:green: :green:

Latest posts

Back