Illegal microblading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katewalmsley123

Reaction score
Really concerned that they are practicing microblading illegally!! No qualifications or insurance and clients are unaware! This is really concerning to me as a friend almost booked there. How is this reported? Regulated?

Local council?
We need specific licences to do needling and electrolysis from our local council. They should be inspected and have sharps removal, certificates etc

I'm not sure there is much you can do. If they are not insured..it's their problem if they are sued as I don't think there is legal requirement for insurance.

As suggested the council may be interested as they would prob have to work from a licenced premises and have sharps / haz waste collection in place. ( but training or insurance has no bearing on getting the licencing )

They Def have to be licensed and they should be getting inspected to make sure they are working in a sterile environment. My friend had to do all of this to be licensed.

Latest posts

Back