im a newey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
hi everyone, im new on here i joined last night, this site was recomended to me by my tutor Rachel Myatt, of k,sa,ra i have been a student in the nail industry for a month and i loveing it, i will try to get involved with the chats but at the moment i dont think i have much to offer

hello ! and welcome !! i am new to and have found it very hellpful ! i am off on my course a week sunday and cant wate but am nervas as well !!! form lynda:D

A very warm welcome to you. Hope you enjoy yourself looking around. You will learn soooo much from this site!! Everyone has something to offer, from the Grand Master himself to the newest newbie. We all started somewhere, no one was born an instant nail tech genius. Don't be afraid to ask questions either, even though you may think they are silly. There is no stupid question, only a stupid answer!!! Someone will always point you in the right direction and previous posts are good reading material when trying to find something out. Once again, welcome and enjoy!!

Welcome to this fab site - prepare for total addiction :D

HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you joined, you may be new to nails, but you have a fantastic personality, and are totally mad, so you will fit in here perfect!!! You are one of best students i have ever had, believe me, i dont take them all on a shopping trip to bluewater, and your nails were fantastic to!! Same again next week honey!!!!

Welcome to the site - its brilliant :biggrin: - anything you are not sure of then just ask and you will get loads of friendly, helpful advice.

Dont wory hun you will soon be joining in and you will learnso much on here have a read of the tutorials they are invaluable,

welcome to the site and chat soon
x

Welcome to the best site EVER! - I love this site so much and am totally addicted - mainly because absolutely anything you need to know will either be on here or somebody will be ablke to help you. It's fantastic and I've no doubt you will very soon be as addicted as the rest of us!!

Good luck with everything.

Welocme to the site.... we have all been newbies at some point.....
I have found this site invaluable to me, it can really help with everything from technique to simple opinion!!! Everyone here is always willing to help and offer advice just when you need it!!

Sue x

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy this site as much as us other addicts do!!! :wink2:

Hi Kalchis

Welcome aboard. :lol: I wish i had found this site when i was a beginner, there is always something to learn however long you have been doing nails though, and i'm a relative beginner compared with a lot of technicians on here.

Fab praise from Rachel, so it sounds like you are doing really well, good for you!

Best wishes x

Welcome to you both ... be prepared to spend many happy hours reading through past posts and don't forget to make use of the excellent search facility :)

Hello there and welcome. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have so far!

Only joined myself a week or so ago.
Have fun!!!!!!!!

Jules

Welcome to the geek site................... and Rachel is one of the best, so you will be one fab Technician. Oh you have lots to offer, there will be lots of advise you can give others like you , who are just starting out.......So don't shy, and post away xxxx
Looking forward to reading it all xxx

Welcome to the geek site and be prepared to meet the happiest family on the web................ :hug:

hi again everyone, thanks for your messages i dont feel so lost on here now as you have all made me feel very welcome. thanks Rachel for your message, it gave me a very big boost of confidence and i cant wait to come back next week and learn some more,
i have been looking round the site and have picked up a few tips that im going to tryout,
once again thanks to you all especially Rachel for being a mad and fab tutor ( i didnt find a tutor i found a new friend)

Hiya and welcome to the site!!!! dont be afraid to post...............if you have any probs you will get loads of help on here................so enjoy

Amanda

Hi Kalchis

Don't worry about posting here, everyone is so friendly and contributions are welcome!

Enjoy the site xxx

Latest posts

Back