I'm fully booked yahooo!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THERAPY

Reaction score
I started in my own beauty room in December last year and business has been slow. However I checked my appointment book and tomorrow I'm fully booked I am soooo excited and I't's really lifted my low mood, was begginning to get disheartened :cry:. Heres hoping to more fully booked days xxxxxxxx

Congratulations hunnie, enjoy tomorrow x

Thankyou MrsR. I'm behaving like a little girl, running around singing at the top of my voice lol. Early night tonight for me!! xx

You run around as much as you want hun - it is a major step x

Im really pleased for you sweetie!! Wait till the mag articles out, you'll be beating them off with a stick lol!!! well done hun! xxxxx

Magazine article - ooooooo pray tell what is this?

Well done...I am really pleased for you...

Onwards and Upwards from now on :hug:

oh therapy! that is fantastic!!!

I'm the same, I get a good week and I sing in the car!

No singing for me at the mo, me is poorly-sick with sore throat in beddiekins, with only geekworld as company!

Thanks everyone thars sooo nice of you all theres only the geek world who understands my joy, my family think I've gone loopy lol. Hippy chick you poor baby hope you get better soon honeypie.:hug: In answer to MrsR, I did a magazine article for a local mag just advertising the business It's out end March so fingers crossed. I keep saying to my hubby, guess what? and he says what? and I say IM FULLY BOOKED :green:. Think I've lost the plot. My favourite song I have in the car today is I'm every woman by chacka khan (sp)

well done to you I wish I could say I was fully booked,so geolous of you honey xxx

No doubt you'll be frazzled by the end of tomorrow, but it can only be a good thing when you're appointment book is full to bursting.

Good luck :hug:

You will sleep well tomorrow night! Get them all to re-book for next month!! Well done. x

What a great feeling. Well done you. Worth the wait eh! xxxx

Latest posts

Back