Im such a twit!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Was at excel today, and saw lots of fantastic nail techs, the lovely Ant Buckley doing his stuff. However i was shopping madly at the creative stand and literally, quite literally bumped into the fantastic Doug Schoon! Oh my goodness, i have never been so star struck! I stuttered "oh Mr Schoon, its lovely to meet you!". To which he replied whilst shaking my hand, and in that lovely american accent "oh Michelle you can call me doug! Oh my! Well i stammered a bit about being a fan etc etc, then apologised for my blushing red cheeks, then escaped as i was very star struck!! HA HA!!

He was sweet.

at least you managed to get words out!!! i probably would have just blurted and gaped and gawked and made fish-like movements with my mouth and eyes!!!

That's a lovely response, he must be chuffed that you spoke to him, albeit briefly :!:

Cathy

Its funny how you expect someone to look in the flesh, but he scared me slightly because he is just so tall. Or maybe that was just me being over-whelmed by being in his prescence?? Not sure??!!!

No ....he is 6'5" ... that's tall!

Yes he is tall, I got a huge hug and a kiss lol.... So yes girls it's official I got hugged and kissed by Doug Schoon..........very nice it was too xxxx
Oh and my signed copy of he latest book, thanks Doug for the lovely words xxx

I collared him to pick his brains on something, didn't notice he was tall (but then, I'm 5'8" and WAS wearing 3" heels! LOL!).

I think (I hope) I managed not to be starstruck this time. The first time I met GMG I was a (little?) starstruck and just gabbled incoherently. Met Samantha, Doug and Marco this time and managed to hold normal conversation with all 3!

Latest posts

Back