I'm wanting to do new beauty treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUA

Reaction score
something different to get myself noticed. I'm not very busy at the moment and was wondering if anyone had any ideas to zushhh up my treatment list. Currently offering gel polish, waxing, manicure, pedicure and some spray tans

Thanks everyone ❤️

have you thought about adding popular facial treatments to your treatment list? thinks like microdermabrasion, micro current LED etc are really popular up and down the country, something to think about :) x

have you thought about adding popular facial treatments to your treatment list? thinks like microdermabrasion, micro current LED etc are really popular up and down the country, something to think about :) x
Would love to do microdermabrasion but do you have to do courses

If you're not currently trained in Microdermabrasion then you'd need to go on a course. Some machine providers offer training in with the equipment price. You didn't mention that you currently offer any form of skin-care, so maybe basic / product facials would be something you could look in to first?

As you already offer waxing, how about adding tinting? That way you could offer eyebrow & lash treatments, which are quick to do but quite profitable. Eyelash lifting also popular!

Or you could make some smaller changes to your current menu, like luxury versions of your manicures and pedicures i.e. adding masks, heated mitts/booties, hot oils or paraffin wax etc. or nail art if you don't already offer, like stamping, wraps, glitters etc.

Would love to do microdermabrasion but do you have to do courses
you can either do a course or some companies do offer training with their machines so this saves you quite a bit of time if this was the road you wanted to go down :)

Latest posts

Back