Imaginail Nailjet Pro to sell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy nail

Reaction score
I am winding up my home business due to being selected to be a foster parent.
Their rules mean that I am unable to have many different people visiting.
So I am having to sell my Imaginail Nailjet Pro. I purchased it in August, so it has had very little use and also come with an extended warranty. If anyone is interested then please let me know

Lisa

Congratulations on being picked for being a foster parent, a very worthwhile job indeed. Can you give an indication of price please

Cathy

Hi Crazy Nail

Really good to here you have been selected as a foster parent we have been trying to do it for a long time but circumstances never seem to be right. On another note I run a nail forum and you are very welcome to post your ad there if you have no luck with your sale.

Good Luck
Emma

I paid in total £6339.13 and that includes the machine £4995, extended warranty £400 and of course the dreaded VAT £944.13 = £6339.13.
The machine has done about 40-50 sets of nails so hardly used (each cartridge can do upto 500 set of nails I think) I also have three extra of all the Canvas coats, top coats etc.
So i think I would be looking for £5000.

I can send you a copy of the purchase invoice as proof if you need to confirm the figures.

Thanks for you enquiry

Regards

Lisa

Latest posts

Back