iNails - has anyone trained with or tried these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyjord

Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot about these new iNails - acrylic extensions which take approx 15 mins to apply a full set. Sounds too good to be true, right? They are essentially like the stick on nails you can buy from Boots etc, but adhered with liquid acrylic. The claim is they last 3 weeks but I'm dubious. I'm struggling to find anywhere nearby that does them so I can try them out. Would be interested to hear from anyone who's trained with them or had them on to give me an honest review before I take the plunge and invest. Thanks :)

We're these guys at Olympia this year?? I didn't get an opportunity to gain any info, sorry x

I'm currently looking into them as well to offer as an express service. I've spoken to quite a few nail tech users who say they love it but that it's hard to get clients in at first as they think they're just standard stick on nails. I'm a bit torn as to whether to invest or not really.....

I heard about these about a year ago. I think if they were that great they would have taken off big time by now. Just my opinion though x

I've just spoke with them on their stand at the Newcastle beauty show. Also torn as to whether to take the plunge. I have some on to try out on myself, they do look great and really solid...time will tell....

hi we got them in May from the NEC beauty show , and they are amazing ,they are very easy to apply and look beautiful when on ,we are not extremely busy with them but we have started to do more services , there is no smell and once you get the hang of it it's so easy to do and an alternative to the many Gelish services that we do . You must check with your insurance provider that you are insured to do the service.

I would be worried that there would be air pockets under the stuck on nail. Can anyone explain further about these nails

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How long do they last? How do you remove them? How often are you supposed to remove and replace them?

How long do they last? How do you remove them? How often are you supposed to remove and replace them?

They claim that they last 3 weeks and soak off like a normal acrylic nail then apply a full new set

hi we got them in May from the NEC beauty show , and they are amazing ,they are very easy to apply and look beautiful when on ,we are not extremely busy with them but we have started to do more services , there is no smell and once you get the hang of it it's so easy to do and an alternative to the many Gelish services that we do . You must check with your insurance provider that you are insured to do the service.

Hi I'm really interested to know how long you've found they last? The rep at the beauty show said 3 weeks but wondered if this was a regular thing, or whether the lucky odd one or two last this well?....

I met a lass a few months ago who was the distributor for these i.nails within my area, she did a quick demo and I was sceptical, but they did look nice on. They took her approx. 15 mins to do.

However she had no nail qualifications whatsoever. She did no cuticle work or anything, they literally were about as good (in my eyes) as stick on nails from superdrug or whatever. They also had different styles, sizes and colours.

They were adhered using a syringe filled with liquid acrylic or something? Then once stuck on, the hand was placed under a blue uv light. Don't understand why...

They looked nice, but so do stick on nails if done correctly, which is essentially all they are.
She said they do a lot of pamper parties for girls going out on a Sat night who dont have time to go and get nails done in a salon, and they do them for £20 a set within the comfort of your home etc.

Personal choice, but I prefer a tip with acrylic or gel with a skilled nail tech.

@chicnails
Yes it did concern me that the rep at the show said there was no official training or qualification to start carrying out this treatment, saying it was so easy anyone can just do it. When I asked about insurance he just said "oh it should be fine"
I personally wouldn't feel comfortable performing a treatment without official training. There is a place in Middlesbrough that will train you in iNails for £99 although he said it wasn't needed...bizarre

They are fabulous I actually have them on now and hAv lasted nearly four weeks im lucky if I get 20 days with acrylic x only problem is I cannot find a link for training on Internet at all anybody do U hav any company info please [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

I've never heard of it until now but Im very interested, Its hard to see from photos on their website but are they essentially longer lasting stick on nails? Are they as thin as stick on nails or are they thicker like gel/acrylic. Im quite confused about them and how they work, I might email them for more info.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432569757.568730.jpg

Don't know if U can see mine here how thin they R they are fab mine hav been on over 3 weeks and haven't budged I love them !
It's a full nail made of acrylic Howeva it's very thin ! And takes 15 mins to apply a full set x I love them x can U send me the link in Internet please xx

@ChicNails
Yes it did concern me that the rep at the show said there was no official training or qualification to start carrying out this treatment, saying it was so easy anyone can just do it. When I asked about insurance he just said "oh it should be fine"
I personally wouldn't feel comfortable performing a treatment without official training. There is a place in Middlesbrough that will train you in iNails for £99 although he said it wasn't needed...bizarre
Hi do u know where this is please I cannot get any info for them at l x rang the contact no for I ails n Neva get an answer xx thanx u

Hi do u know where this is please I cannot get any info for them at l x rang the contact no for I ails n Neva get an answer xx thanx u
I have the system and love it. Just use it on myself - I need more than gel polish - but I'm not qualified in enhancements - just gel polish.

If you go to web site http://www.inailsexpress.co.uk/ and there are contact details - you can email them and Steven Yang will ring you. He was very helpful with me.

There are tutorials on Youtube.

I got these nails done at the Glasgow beauty school. They did in fact last more that 3 weeks. Not one came off, it took me a good while to remove them. Would def recommend.

Hey ladies, I've checked out a few videos on youtube and must admit they do look very easy, although you must make sure you apply the nail in a certain way as to not get any air bubbles underneath the nail, I think I may infest, but just wondered if any one has more photos x

Latest posts

Back