iNails - has anyone trained with or tried these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ladies, I've checked out a few videos on youtube and must admit they do look very easy, although you must make sure you apply the nail in a certain way as to not get any air bubbles underneath the nail, I think I may infest, but just wondered if any one has more photos x
*invest not *infest

I use the I.nail system! My page on Facebook is Jens gels Corsham. There's lots of pics on there of my I.nails applied Nd all my clients have loved them :)

Hi Jen, just checked out your facebook page, your nails are lovely, the I.nails really do look nice, how long do they actually last for :-]

Most of my clients come back around 3-4 weeks later with all still on for removal and reapplication :)

Most of my clients come back around 3-4 weeks later with all still on for removal and reapplication :)
Thank you hun, I'm defo going to invest I think, and the fact you won't have the horrible smell, and they last about the Same time acrylics do, think its a win/win :)

Just about to purchase this kit at Olympia. Anyone else used them?

I have the system which I use on my own nails as only trained in gel polish. It's a good system - would be good as 'party nails'.

I looked at these today at Olympia. What I don't understand is why they say the adhesive is "acrylic" but you have to cure it under a UV light. I asked a number of times what effect UV has on acrylic and they just kept saying "It's new technology". I know gel and acrylic are from the same family, but they are insistent that it's acrylic and not gel.

What would be the problem using their full covers (which look good) and using an adhesive like GelBond? I don't understand.

I brought the kit and applied 2 of the acrylics to my nails that had broken. I must say they feel exactly like usual acrylics and they don't feel like they are going to budge! The lamp adheres the nail really quickly and doesn't feel like gel at all. I have obviously cut them down real short as I can't work with long nails. I gave up acrylics 3 years ago due to the time they take I just hated doing them. These are so quick and easy I'm glad I brought the kit
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444118891.714867.jpg

I brought the kit and applied 2 of the acrylics to my nails that had broken. I must say they feel exactly like usual acrylics and they don't feel like they are going to budge! The lamp adheres the nail really quickly and doesn't feel like gel at all. I have obviously cut them down real short as I can't work with long nails. I gave up acrylics 3 years ago due to the time they take I just hated doing them. These are so quick and easy I'm glad I brought the kitView attachment 191022

They look really good. How do you infill them?

They look really good. How do you infill them?

I think you can refill the same way as acrylics.

I was confused too about whether the acrylic is really acrylic or light-cured gel.

Also I'm sure I read somewhere that the nails are actually made of acrylic rather than plastic too.

They are more than likely correct in saying that the are sealed with Acrylic.

There is confusion is the industry because Acrylic was the first type of nail system to come out (we now call this liquid and powder but old habits die hard) .

Liquid and powder is acrylic, gel is acrylic, even shellac is acrylic ….all are acrylates and so make them part of the acrylic family so what she is saying is correct, its a UV curable acrylic (which we would probably call gel haha).

Yes the nAils are acrylic and not plastic like tips, stick ons etc lol x

They are fabulous I actually have them on now and hAv lasted nearly four weeks im lucky if I get 20 days with acrylic x only problem is I cannot find a link for training on Internet at all anybody do U hav any company info please [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

I saw a YouTube video on inails. So you may be interested in watching it

I invested in these from the beauty show at the NEC... best nail system I've tried so far as to express nails.. easy to us.. time saving... would defiantly recommend! x

I ended up with acrygel only used inails a couple of times im going to sell the kit x

I invested in these from the beauty show at the NEC... best nail system I've tried so far as to express nails.. easy to us.. time saving... would defiantly recommend! x

Do you know if you have to use the special lamp they sell with the kit or would an ordinary LED lamp work too? I'm really interested in this system but the lamp makes it quite expensive and you can only cure one nail at a time.

I ended up with acrygel only used inails a couple of times im going to sell the kit x

Where did you get your acrygel kit from if you don't mind me asking?

Interested also. I googled there but can't seem to find it?

Last edited:
Where did you get your acrygel kit from if you don't mind me asking?

Yes you do need the lamp they provide unfortunately! I got my acrygel kit online but cant remember the site ill try and find it when i get home x

Latest posts

Back