Incentives for selling treatment courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elemisgeek

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please can anyone help, so we have just purchased a ipl machine and I'm looking for an incentive for my staff, they already get commission.

If anyone can give any ideas of incentives for selling courses I would be grateful

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

Please can anyone help, so we have just purchased a ipl machine and I'm looking for an incentive for my staff, they already get commission.

If anyone can give any ideas of incentives for selling courses I would be grateful

Thanks in advance
You could always ask them what would be a good incentive that they would like?(seeing as they already have the abilitly to earn comission) would it be an incentive on top of commission earnt from treatmemt sales made for your new machine or as an additional treat for them?
When i worked for a company, we received a free facial of our choice as an incentive, thid was quite nice:)
Hope this helps

As a salon owner you already pay them for the job they are meant to be doing. Ask them, Would you like to be paid this week? Well you need to earn the money for me to be able to pay you. I know this sounds a bit rough but its true, surely that's incentive enough.

As a salon owner you already pay them for the job they are meant to be doing. Ask them, Would you like to be paid this week? Well you need to earn the money for me to be able to pay you. I know this sounds a bit rough but its true, surely that's incentive enough.
Yes you're right but seriously... the way to piss off staff! Remember that the salon needs staff as much as the staff need salon! Treat them well and they will want to do well for you and themselves, speak to them like that and you will lose respect quite quickly

hehe I was suggesting talk to them like that. But they already receive commission on top of pay. At some point the salon has to stop paying out.

Oops i meant i wasnt suggesting to talk to them like that.
Another incentive is to get them to do it on each other, that way they can see how good it is and what it actually feels like ect

Oops i meant i wasnt suggesting to talk to them like that.
Another incentive is to get them to do it on each other, that way they can see how good it is and what it actually feels like ect
Commission is usually like £1, education helps too

Latest posts

Back