Increasing prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
I want to increase the cost of my treatments in 2014 I feel I should be charging more for certain treatments. What would you say is a reasonable price increase? 20%? Or less or more? I don't want to scare my regulars but I need to raise the amount of money coming through the door..

Are others doing the same this year? What's the best way to inform clients of prices increasing without scaring them off? X

I want to increase the cost of my treatments in 2014 I feel I should be charging more for certain treatments. What would you say is a reasonable price increase? 20%? Or less or more? I don't want to scare my regulars but I need to raise the amount of money coming through the door..

Are others doing the same this year? What's the best way to inform clients of prices increasing without scaring them off? X

I recently increased my prices, I didn't do the increase across the board I just increased whatever treatments I thought I was doing too cheap such as shellac.

I messaged all of my regulars to inform them of a small price increase & to thank them for their loyalty I am doing their treatments at normal price until the 1st of January, they were very happy with this & it is going well so far, hope this helps.

20% is far too much in my opinion 20% of £10. May only be £2 but the more they pay the bigger the increase will be.. 20% of £100 is £20 for example, which is a lot.
I would be more inclined to just add a small amount to the cost of the service. So say a £10 service will be £12 and a £50 service will be £52 etc

20% is way above the rate of inflation. Peoples wages havnt gone up 20% so you must take this into account.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back