Individual eyelash extension/ Spray Tan course wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashes

Reaction score
I live in Bishops Stortford in Hertfordshire and am keen to train in individual eyelash extensions and spray tanning. Can anyone who has been on any courses in Herts, Essex or London drop me a line with some info on where, how much and the quality of training you recieved. I'm also keen to hear from the most important people of all, those glam eyelash wearers on you fave systems!!!
Many thanks
Yvette:D

Hi, I'm new to this site also. I have just completed a Spray Tan course with Sienna X. The course took place just outside Crawley, but there were girls on the course from Herts so not sure if this is the nearest course for you ? I thought the course was good, it was about 4 hours, you do some theory then get to spray each other but of course you have to go home and practice, practice, practice. Hope this helps.:rolleyes:

I live in Bishops Stortford in Hertfordshire and am keen to train in individual eyelash extensions and spray tanning. Can anyone who has been on any courses in Herts, Essex or London drop me a line with some info on where, how much and the quality of training you recieved. I'm also keen to hear from the most important people of all, those glam eyelash wearers on you fave systems!!!
Many thanks
Yvette:D

hi i was just wondering if you could help me i also live in the bishops stortford area and would like to train to do spray tan and eye lashes,
could you point me in the rite direction many thanx xx

Latest posts

Back