ingredients of massage oil/silk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemsy

Reaction score
hey everyone, i had my first too calls today!! and i am going to a hotel where my friend works to give two massages!! im soo scared. unfortunatly i havent got round to ordering my oil yet!!! oops.

so can i use the spa pedicure massage oil or silk for body massage?? and can you tell me which is best to use and do they both have nut oils in them , just incase one of them is allergic to nuts (god i hope not, as i have nothing else!!!)

help guys, pooing myself now!! i havent practiced my massage for yonks either, how stupid am i!

Hiya!

Found this on the CND website. (Wanted to sound like a know-it-all but thought it might be plagiarism if i didnt tell you lol!) :)

The massage oil contains sandalwood oil, ylang ylang flower oil, rice bran oil, jojoba seed oil, vitamin e and caprylic/ capric tryglyceride (which is derived from coconuts).

Massage silk contains butylene glycol, oleyl alcohol and PEG-8 (a humectant that draws moisture into the skin).

It depends on how oily the clients skin is; id use massage silk on a client with oily skin. hth x

Latest posts

Back