INK London or The Gel Bottle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Which do you recommended over the other & why?
I currently have TGB and love the product but don't like:
•sold to public
•their c/s
•delivery times

I'm looking at INK gel polish and the colour selection looks great.

Hi Hun I can't speak of TGB as never used but have made the switch from cnd Shellac to ink and I love it, they have a fab selection of wearable colours, product durability is great with a selection of base and top coats to suit different clients, really good customer service and just overall really happy with my decision and my clients have been too and it's a great price! Xx

Hi Hun I can't speak of TGB as never used but have made the switch from cnd Shellac to ink and I love it, they have a fab selection of wearable colours, product durability is great with a selection of base and top coats to suit different clients, really good customer service and just overall really happy with my decision and my clients have been too and it's a great price! Xx

This is good to hear. How long is the wear clients are getting? I'm looking for at least 3 weeks X

All my ladies Iv had for a long long time and most come 2 weeks regardless and they've all been fine wouldn't say any worse or better than Shellac, just obviously a better price point for us!!
I do have clients that go 3,4,6 weeks too 3 weekend have been fine the 4 seekers have never been great and they 6 workers always amazing!!! (I think they sit down all day doing nothing!) xx

All my ladies Iv had for a long long time and most come 2 weeks regardless and they've all been fine wouldn't say any worse or better than Shellac, just obviously a better price point for us!!
I do have clients that go 3,4,6 weeks too 3 weekend have been fine the 4 seekers have never been great and they 6 workers always amazing!!! (I think they sit down all day doing nothing!) xx

Yes it's much preferable clients come every 2-3 weeks, but I'm finding they expect it to last longer and still look the same!
INK sounds like what I'm looking for, I've been using gel bottle since it launched but I've lost count of the price increases they've had in such a short space of time - the reason I bought into it was the price point and bottle size, now I personally think they have out priced themselves for a small unknown brand that retails to the public [emoji15].

I've registered with INK so I'll order some colours and different base/top coats to try.
Thank you for your help

Yes it's much preferable clients come every 2-3 weeks, but I'm finding they expect it to last longer and still look the same!
INK sounds like what I'm looking for, I've been using gel bottle since it launched but I've lost count of the price increases they've had in such a short space of time - the reason I bought into it was the price point and bottle size, now I personally think they have out priced themselves for a small unknown brand that retails to the public [emoji15].

I've registered with INK so I'll order some colours and different base/top coats to try.
Thank you for your help

They have a nail tech Facebook page, but you will have to send your certificates to be accepted x
I'll see if I can find the link x

Iv pm u the link Hun xx

I have both at the moment as I like the gel bottle glitters. But I'm going to stick with just ink london when gel bottle runs out because i find it easier to apply. The gel bottle is very thick. And Ink london removes like an absolute dream :) x

Thank you, I ordered 20 ink colours and the different base, fortify & topcoats. So far they are really nice to apply, the delivery was next day & free which I've certainly never had from TGB! I'm going to see what feedback I get from clients and if they like it I will be selling off my TGB...

Thank you, I ordered 20 ink colours and the different base, fortify & topcoats. So far they are really nice to apply, the delivery was next day & free which I've certainly never had from TGB! I'm going to see what feedback I get from clients and if they like it I will be selling off my TGB...

Have you made the Switch? X

Have you made the Switch? X

I've been using INK for a few weeks now. And it's lasting really well. I orders the different base & topcoats along with the strengthening gel base. The colours are lovely too x

Oh fabulous, did you go for ilac or xlac x

Latest posts

Back