INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've asked if I can have the kit as a Valentine's/mother's day pressie! 😜😄

I thought about that but then I couldn't wait! 😁

mines orderd! cant wait for it to come !

I'm a bit new to LED lamps but I'm assuming my Gel II lamp will be fine for curing it. Having said that, their LED lamp is very reasonable.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423173318.797526.jpg
Oh my god! I love it! This colour is mind blowing! First impressions, feels like gelish, brush a little wide for my cuticles, small shrinkage, again same as gelish. This was 2 coats, could have used 3 but since I'm trailing I thought I best keep if fair, again, I have to use 3 when I use gelish. But, it goes on a dream, little thinner than shellac, not as creamy, but the colour is so awesome that I can forgive the minor things. Let's see how it wears! ❤️

View attachment 82035
Oh my god! I love it! This colour is mind blowing! First impressions, feels like gelish, brush a little wide for my cuticles, small shrinkage, again same as gelish. This was 2 coats, could have used 3 but since I'm trailing I thought I best keep if fair, again, I have to use 3 when I use gelish. But, it goes on a dream, little thinner than shellac, not as creamy, but the colour is so awesome that I can forgive the minor things. Let's see how it wears! ❤️

Are you in the INK london tech group? Really useful tips and pics 😊 xx

Anyone tried their ijel?

Are you in the INK london tech group? Really useful tips and pics 😊 xx

Which one is it? I put in a request to join one last night but I can't remember the name! X

Thanks love x

I joined the group and it's great. Nice that they check qualifications prior to joining too.

Interestingly, Ink themselves have asked for no certs do far. Does this mean it's available to the general public or will they request certs if I order?

I joined the group and it's great. Nice that they check qualifications prior to joining too.

Interestingly, Ink themselves have asked for no certs do far. Does this mean it's available to the general public or will they request certs if I order?

I've received an email from them asking for me to forward copies of my certs before they will allow an order to go through.

Yes, once you have placed an order they will ask you to send your certs before they will dispatch.

Its not available to the public. INK removed all prices off the website. Accounts will be validated so no non trained persons can get their hands on it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I registered the other day and they emailed me the next day for my certificate. (Must send it this weekend! Eek!) xx

Can these be used with a gellux lamp

I can't seem to get my emails to send to them. It keeps bouncing back. Any one had the sam issue? X

I can't seem to get my emails to send to them. It keeps bouncing back. Any one had the sam issue? X

What email address are you using?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Trade@. I managed to email the media one instead.

Does anyone have a cost per treatment breakdown or know if they provide one? Trying to work out pricing.. Xx

Trade@. I managed to email the media one instead.

Does anyone have a cost per treatment breakdown or know if they provide one? Trying to work out pricing.. Xx

I'll inbox you xx

Latest posts

Back