INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im also trying to work out pricing x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

PM'd you xx

I asked this at Pro Beauty and the lady on the stall didn't know :| We bought the kit anyway after seeing the reviews on here but the true cost per application would be useful to know :o

I have registered with them and sent off my certs etc and looking to order to try!! Excited!! Can anyone tell me the expected no of applications per bottle?? I know it's give and take. Tia xx

Has anyone tried the lamp to cure gelish? Can't believe the prices on the sight I'll need to order some and try them out. The colours are lovely - another thing From Sarah R's videos that I MUST buy - gonna be bankrupt at this rate 😊 x

Just ordered the led lamp! I was toying between this lamp and the Gellux mini, but thought the INK one sounded better.

How long are clients tending to get? Are clients who struggle with shellac getting longer with ink? Is it as long lasting as Gelish?

It lasts longer than shellac and roughly same wear time as my gelish clients. Gonna now stop buying in shellac and go with just the 2 brands x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've only just started with shellac so still need to build that collection! But I was going to get in a few colours in either gelish or ink and wondered which I should go for alongside.

Are they cheaper than Shellac?x

Take a look at the websie for prices, they are yes x

Thanks, just didn't want to register just to look at prices but will do x

You will be impressed with the prices x

I can't decide whether to buy a taster kit for Ink or Gelish to offer along side Shellac. Has anyone any experience of both Gelish and ink and would you say ink is on par in durability?

Love the lamp! So nice to be able to cure so quickly! Need to get some of their fab colours now.

Ladies can you use CND Scrubfresh to dehydrate the nail prior to application or will this cause shrinkage? Also will IPA be just as good to remove inhibition layer or do you need the ink nail cleanse? TIA

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ladies can you use CND Scrubfresh to dehydrate the nail prior to application or will this cause shrinkage? Also will IPA be just as good to remove inhibition layer or do you need the ink nail cleanse? TIA

I recommend using the complete system, I used IPA to dehydrate as I was told that scrubfresh was too harsh, however just had a client come back with peeling 😱 I left my cleanse at home!!!
I've gone back tonight to redo with the full system as I feel it was my fault. So personally I would use the full system x

I recommend using the complete system, I used IPA to dehydrate as I was told that scrubfresh was too harsh, however just had a client come back with peeling 😱 I left my cleanse at home!!!
I've gone back tonight to redo with the full system as I feel it was my fault. So personally I would use the full system x

Thanks Pinkiepromises im going to get the starter kit but im going to wait until after 23rd as there's new glitters being added to the collection :D

Is the lamp necessary or will my CND one be ok? Sorry, I know this has probably been discussed before, just don't have time to read back through all the posts at the moment!

Latest posts

Back