Instagram - please follow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@sweettreatsbeauty I will follow back too! Love looking at everyone's nails on Instagram [emoji7][emoji16]

i am @prettypampersbeaut

I'm @beautyandwellbeing.rf

@hairbylauraa. Will follow back and like pictures ladies [emoji175][emoji68][emoji139]

Polished_angels_

I will follow back! Thanks

I've just decided to set a nail account up rather than use my personal one [emoji85][emoji1]

And to try build my clientele up as I'm just starting out [emoji5]️[emoji5]️

Angela_Fairytalesnails

Hey guys! Just wondering if it would be a good idea for us all to follow each other's tanning business Insta page for any1 who has one?

Just to help boost ?!

My page is : seashelltanning

Feel free to share yours and we can all follow :) x

I'm not much of an Instagram user anymore I never found it got me any work. Surely it is only worthwhile sharing the page with other people within the area?

It's just nice to have extra followers on there I think and get ideas from each other. I haven't got any work from there yet but it's nice to have the presence on there

I've heard you can now add up to 5 accounts as well as having a personal one.
I have a personal one and have looked up how to add another account but it wont accept anything I do! I've looked up the usernames I want to use that are not being used but it still won't let me do it!
Has anyone added accounts to already existing ones? Not sure if I'm being thick or if it is the app!

My page is eileen_ilfracombe [emoji4]

Tanglezbeautyandhair thanks xx

@littlebecky28

@Beautysecrets_boutique Xx

Latest posts

Back