insurance recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beau1507

Reaction score
hi!
can anyone recommend me a good insurance company am starting up as a mobile beauty theripist,thanks!x x x:)

hi!
can anyone recommend me a good insurance company am starting up as a mobile beauty theripist,thanks!x x x:)

There are loads to choose from. Babtac and The Guild and Salon Gold seem to be the most popular.
I am with the Guild.

If you would like any information on the Guild and our £2 million public, product and treatment liability cover, PM me, call 0845 2177 383 or visit www.beautyguild.com.

Don't forget to quote 'Salongeek' when you join, as this will get you a £10 discount.

If you would like any information on the Guild and our £2 million public, product and treatment liability cover, PM me, call 0845 2177 383 or visit www.beautyguild.com.

Don't forget to quote 'Salongeek' when you join, as this will get you a £10 discount.

Hiya

I am also trying to decide between babtac and the guild
I really dont know what the differance is between the 2 and im so confused as to who to choose!!
Ive also done chocolate therapy and hopi ear candles with the trainer from jean d'arcel so would i be insured for that too?????

Salon Gold are good. Have a special policy for freelance (mobile) therapists

£2 million cover for treatments, products and public liabilty for £44.10

Really friendly, helpful too

Jx

Salon Gold are good. Have a special policy for freelance (mobile) therapists

£2 million cover for treatments, products and public liabilty for £44.10

Really friendly, helpful too

Jx

Thank you :)

Hiya

I am also trying to decide between babtac and the guild
I really dont know what the differance is between the 2 and im so confused as to who to choose!!
Ive also done chocolate therapy and hopi ear candles with the trainer from jean d'arcel so would i be insured for that too?????

Hi,

We should be able to insure you for these treatments. To see everything we offer, take a look at the membership benefits of Beauty Guild : Home - Beauty Guild, including yellow pages advertising discounts, and special rates on Barclsicard merchant services, web design and online book-keeping.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

We should be able to insure you for these treatments. To see everything we offer, take a look at the membership benefits of Beauty Guild : Home - Beauty Guild, including yellow pages advertising discounts, and special rates on Barclsicard merchant services, web design and online book-keeping.

Hope that helps.

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back