Intimate waxing, Brazilian & Hollywood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
I'm about to start a new job doing intimate waxing!!! I'm excited but nervouse is the salon is chockablock full everyday as I'm just learning the thought of having back to back clients is making me feel very scared what if I do it wrong ahhh any tips or tricks on how to do the perfect wax?

Practice practice practice and make sure you have plenty of time so you don't rush :) good luck

Any new job is daunting, but by the end of week 1, you will be heaps more confident.
Good luck. X

Either get yourself some good training or ask the girls in the salon to teach you their way.

I'm also new in intimate waxing and found it quite tricky especially near soft skin. I found it if i put too much wax it didn't settle and made hard to pull and when it put a little thin it breaks. Quite frustrating and customer knew that you're not very good at it. :-(
I think i just stick to the area what I feel confident at :)

IMHO, Back to back clients is probably a good thing. It’s terrifying, but I imagine you’ll get to find your own confidence and technique quickly! I wish I had that.

Latest posts

Back