Introduction of new skin treatment.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi guys

This month im introducing MD Formulations and their glycolic skin peels. Im going away for my training this coming monday. Im currently typing up my newsletter as we speak .. and im slightly stuck with a treatment promotion that I could offer. Not too keen on 'money off' and discounted treatments. Interested to hear about others that offer peeling treatments and how you go about promoting them. xx

What about book 2 treatments, get the 2nd half price or something like that x

Good thinking! Or possibly have two treatments and recieve the 3rd half price, by this time they will definately be noticing a difference in their skin. x

Just talk to every client about it as it is easier to get current clients to try it. Just rave about the training you did and how wonderful the results are. Who doesn't want their skin resurfaced?

Talk about how it is good for fine lines, mild acne, congestion, pigmentation and scaring. Most people have one of these conditions. Plus it really does work so will sell itself once people try it! :hug:

Latest posts

Back