Is Born Pretty good for nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
Is born pretty good for things like stamping plates chrome powders decals/stickers

Noticed someone on here mentioned it anyone had any experience with them?

I have some of their stamping plates and stamping polish and have always been pleased.

I have some of their stamping plates and stamping polish and have always been pleased.

Really oh goodie thank you for your feed back some amazing stamping plates X

If you are happy to wait a couple of weeks for your order I highly recommend the site. They do brilliant products, and have so much variation. They seem to keep up with trends quite well too.

If you are happy to wait a couple of weeks for your order I highly recommend the site. They do brilliant products, and have so much variation. They seem to keep up with trends quite well too.

Thank you do they ship from American or China? I did notice that they stock the latest trends in nail art and such the stamping plates are brilliant so much choice

I've not had a faultless order; every time I've ordered I'm missing something or something is wrong or broken so I won't use them any more. But lots of people use them. X

They're OK but the stamping plates are not as clearly etched as moyou London

Thank you do they ship from American or China? I did notice that they stock the latest trends in nail art and such the stamping plates are brilliant so much choice
They ship from China as far as I know [emoji4]

I don't post often anymore but I felt compelled to with this thread.
After some serious consideration and reading loads of reviews etc, I decided to place an order with Born Pretty Store.
Just some nail art stuff and thought I would try their stamping products as I don't have any, my clients are not really into these looks but I figured their stamping products are cheap enough that if they are horrible products, then not much lost.
I only just sent my 6th email to them not 10 minutes ago asking yet again where my order is where my tracking number is, where is something/anything that tells me you have sent my order.
I have received no info at all about anything to do with my order, they have just taken my money and that's that.
I live in Australia and placed my order over 6 weeks ago, I have never had anything take this long to get to me from China or anywhere else in the world actually. I placed an order for motorbike parts from Italy, it took 6 days to get here, so a huge difference.
I keep getting told by the Born Pretty staff to not worry I will get my order but they still have not sent me any tracking info or anything to prove my order has actually been sent, I am so annoyed it's not funny.
I have told them they either provide me with tracking info (I paid extra for tracking) asap or I will be seeking refund through PayPal asap as I feel they have had more than enough time.
So what do I think of them.......I think they are crap:) and I will never order anything again, no matter how dirt cheap and good the product might be. Customer service is a huge thing to me and if a company doesn't give me good service, they don't get future business from me, it's as simple as that.
Rant over:) :) :)

I love the Born Pretty Stamping plates. I have always bought mine from We Heart Nails UK
http://www.weheartnailsuk.com/
Great selection and great service, and they have clear stampers and gorgeous glitters too! Way better than dealing with a company in the U.S.

Latest posts

Back