Is the CND Conversion course the right one to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelloLovely

Reaction score
Hello ladies ,

Just after a bit of advice - ive been away from nails for quite some time ( Ive tried getting back into so many times but my confidence is not great) , and was thinking of taking a refresher course to just go over everything in my head. I really want to start working with CND , and spoke to an educator quite a while ago who said I could take the conversion course but i was looking for anyone who had also taken it? Would it cover the basics that I had learnt previously as well as the CND way to do it - applying Shellac etc?

Any advice would be greatly apprciated.

Thank you

I'm doing the CND beginners course and only have 2 days left, it's been AMAZING!!! I'm doing my course in Braintree with Justine crick and she is a fantastic teacher, I'm moving onto the shellac course after this one . As far as I'm aware the shellac course will be seperate , I'm doing the shellac conversion course in march x

Ive heard so many good things about their training. I thought from what I read that I could do the conversion course because I already had my manicure certificate but not sure if I have got it wrong and might need to start right from the beginning ?!?! xx

Ive heard so many good things about their training. I thought from what I read that I could do the conversion course because I already had my manicure certificate but not sure if I have got it wrong and might need to start right from the beginning ?!?! xx

Have you got a manicure certificate or gel polish also? If it's just a manicure certificate then you will need to do the beginners course :) x

Have you got a manicure certificate or gel polish also? If it's just a manicure certificate then you will need to do the beginners course :) x

Hiya ,

yes, I went back to a beauty school and got my maicure, pedicure , gel extensions and gel polish certificate . Although ,it was just a generic gel nail course xx

Hiya ,

yes, I went back to a beauty school and got my maicure, pedicure , gel extensions and gel polish certificate . Although ,it was just a generic gel nail course xx

So if you already know how to apply gel polish and are qualified then you will do the conversion course hun x

Sorry meant to say, it will cover the basics and show you how to apply the Shellac but also teach you about the brand :)

So if you already know how to apply gel polish and are qualified then you will do the conversion course hun x

Thank you , Do you know what the kit is that I need to take along . ( I know it says on there that we recieve the list to tell us what to bring , but it would be useful if ayone knows in advance - so i can calculate cost etc)
x

thats brilliant thank you .

so it will refresh everything just from the CND points . I was just worried about taking it and feeling like i was still unsure of the first parts!lolx

Thank you , Do you know what the kit is that I need to take along . ( I know it says on there that we recieve the list to tell us what to bring , but it would be useful if ayone knows in advance - so i can calculate cost etc)
x

You'll need the LED lamp, a few colours (top and base, romantique and cream puff for French, and Wildfire for pillar box red) and the other essentials like scrub fresh, cuticle away, files, Inhibition remover, lint free pads, orange wood stick. I think you can buy a box from sweet squared with the colours in that are used for the beginners course along with the mini bottles of scrub fresh etc. You'll also need your metal implements, the cuticle pusher and the curette if you want to use that too. And I would buy a pack of the lecente nail art brushes for when you do French finish :) hope this helps x

thats brilliant thank you .

so it will refresh everything just from the CND points . I was just worried about taking it and feeling like i was still unsure of the first parts!lolx

Yes they should cover everything, preparing the nail, application and removal x

Latest posts

Back