Is there a hair extension cutting course in the North East?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsieHair

Reaction score
Hiya you lovely lot!

I've completed a Micro Ring Hair Extension course & would love to learn how to blend/style the extensions to give my clients a better finish. I hate having to send them to a hairdresser as i want to give my clients a full service.
I live in Middlesbrough the North East so would like to know if anybody knows anywhere that offers a Cutting Course for Hair Extensions? or able to point me in the right direction please :D .
I have a NVQ 1 Hairdressing but that was in 2004 god an awfully long time ago now but being young and silly i never stayed on to do my NVQ2 so I am not a trained Hairdresser. By day/night i am an A&E Nurse & wanted to have a little sideline on my full time job. Always loved Beauty/Hair & Makeup & i definitely love doing my Hair Extensions but i want to make my ladies leave my home (ive set up a little station) feeling like the job is fully complete. So id like to do a course in cutting techniques and blending if you perhaps know of anywhere i would be greatful to know.... Look forward to hearing from anyone really!!!

Thannnkyooouuuuu :D xxxx

Latest posts

Back