Is this fake bake genuine or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmaz

Reaction score
Hi Hun

I think this is the old style bottle,its the real thing as ive got this at home,its great!:D but think they changed the packaging hth

xxx

Having looked at the other products for sale on this site, it is a bit dubious! Old packaging probably.

I'd question the legitimacy of the site, they are also selling retention+ liquid- I'd wonder if they've been authorised to sell (i thought only s2 and Ellisons sold it) but based on that product alone I'd be suspicious of the rest.

Old stock, diverted stock. suspicious given that there is no theme to the site. It is not a salon site, nor a retail chemist site.

Hi there this is 100% a genuine site as I myself have been ordering from them for 2 years . I order fake bake and xen tan lotion from there site. Just a note to you others saying its not genuine you might not be aware of fake bake but they now have 2 different packaging. the have also now got 2 different packaging for fake bake beyond bronze this does not mean its fake.

if you go to Fake Bake - UK's Leading Self Tan and Spray Tan Brand, Spray Tan, Spray Tanning, Spray Tan at Home, Spray Tan Parties Fake Bake Spray Tan
then hit the usa site they still use the old style packing in the usa. and a different packaging in the united kingdom.

go to Fake Bake - UK's Leading Self Tan and Spray Tan Brand, Spray Tan, Spray Tanning, Spray Tan at Home, Spray Tan Parties Fake Bake Spray Tan then hit the left on the usa side you will see clearly that its the old packaging and that is the only difference.

i hardly think a site thats been around for 3 years with a phone number and live help is going to be fake and hang around.

i but it all the time so ignore what people are saying about it not being real it is as i am living proof it is and i have loads of my mates that buy it there
actually st tropez also have changed the packaging there is just a brand tactic companies and brands always do it.

you can even do a check from when the company has been around also

Latest posts

Back