ITEC beauty therapy, the training room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone, in honesty I think all these comments are quite positive I dont know if thats because im keen to get started but ive experienced uni lectures and many college classes and usually unorganised and changing plans between tutors seems to be a norm lol but you still get the training you need...I really want to know the main question which is do you defiently get a job after completion??

Thanks for all the feedback xx

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, in honesty I think all these comments are quite positive I dont know if thats because im keen to get started but ive experienced uni lectures and many college classes and usually unorganised and changing plans between tutors seems to be a norm lol but you still get the training you need...I really want to know the main question which is do you defiently get a job after completion??

There is no certainty that you will get a job after the course. My group started with 13 women, we finished with just 5 of us, and I think 3 of us are working in the industry.
The Training Room helped me get my first job after the course, in a very high end spa. They forwarded my CV on my behalf and already had a very good relationship with the company, so that helped me a lot. I started working in the industry just 1 week after I finished the course.
If you work hard and you really really want to work in the industry then you will. Its definitely do-able. Good luck x

I think getting a job is down to your own initiative and personality, after the first sifting of applicants you interview and the person who is personable and positive would more likely get the job over some person who is dead from the toes up. If they had the same qualifications.

Wonderful, thanks guys X

Latest posts

Back