ITEC, FHT Insurance and other professional memberships Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chill

Reaction score
Hello there,

Can anyone help with a problem I've been mulling over for a while?

I qualified in Swedish massage in 2012 with ITEC, and am member of FHT, and insured through them as well. If I were to learn another type of massage (indian head, hot stone, etc etc, or any other beauty therapy in fact), can I do it with someone other than ITEC to remain insured through the FHT?

I see that there are more courses on offer near me with other companies such as BABTAC, the guild, and others etc etc, but if I learn a new course with someone else can I still be insured with my current membership with FHT?

Does that make sense?

I hope someone can shine some light on this for me!

The best thing to do is check with FHT whether they will accept the qualification you have in mind, they probably will if it's not a distance learning course x

Ring FHT directly and ask them - yes they insure for courses other than ITEC but not many - check with them as they're very picky... Which is why I am no longer insured with them as they wouldn't take my NSI Pedicure cert...amongst others ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back