Its that time of year again.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
hi geeks

just wondered what promotions you'll be having for the xmas period, what kind of products will you be using and offering to clients and best of all what will you be wearing on your nails for xmas 2005????

is it time to get all the glitter and foil out of the cupboard and paint xmas trees onto you nail art stands?

or will you just be getting very drunk like me slumped in a corner!!

i know you'll all be cursing me now for reminding everyone that the dreaded 'xmas' season is nearly here!

lou x

well i have just been racking my brains to figure out some good offers, and i am pretty stumped !!!
think i might try push the eyelash perming as i have just done the training !!!
so come on with your good ideas coz i need some ;)

I don't tend to do deals at Christmas - although the eyelash perm and tint is a good idea, or should I say eye-dear?

As it's been quiet this week, I've been busy over the past few days making up loads of Christmas gift ideas. Baskets, hampers, all wrapped up in celophane and to suit all budgets. I've started putting them out now because most of my clients go 3-4 weeks and so it may be too late if I left it until November as they may not get to see them until December and have already finished their Crimbo shopping by then.

Sassy Hassy said:
I don't tend to do deals at Christmas - although the eyelash perm and tint is a good idea, or should I say eye-dear?

quote]

or maybe OH DEAR!! although i did laugh at it sass!!

xx

Hi Dee -
I do a package called Bright Eyes - Eyelash perm & tint and Eyebrow tint & shape, its really popular. I give the client a complementary hand massage using Solar Silk while the perm is on as it takes 15mins for perm and 15 mins for neutraliser. Then I tint the brows while the eyelash tint is on. It make a huge difference to someones eye area really brightens their face and it takes years off!
I am not planning on reducing the prices of treatments for Christmas and I already offer packages but I thinking along the lines of a discount voucher for bookings in January/ February.
HTH
KxXx

We are already fully booked (with 6.5 nail techs and 2 beauty therapists) for 22, 23 + 24 dec and nearly full for the week before xmas but extra retail always helps to boost the sales figures, just have to make sure we have someone available (like me!!!!) to actually sell stuff as the techs never get a minute....get your Winterfire enamel in now...Creative actually have it in stock now!...and it's the biggest seller at Xmas!

Like fiona i am already booked up fully for xmas so wont be puttin on any offers. From the 19th dec im booked from 9am till 9pm every day, apart from xmas eve, so i think i will be needing some treatments myself to recover! At least i'll have a break over the xmas period which im looking forward to.

Latest posts

Back