Izettle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like izettle is doing the chip & pin for £59 incl vat at the moment.

I still have the original card reader one, but no problems with clients. I just send the message link to my own phone number so that they don't have to mess about with it themselves.

Oooo im really unsure what to do!!! This sounds great the izettle chip & pin!

I am opening my new salon this friday and have been looking into card machines that much that my brain is over loading. Its 2.30am now and im still at it!!

You may laugh now but im so bad with numbers.
Could someone tell me say for £10 you put through the machine how much would you be charged?
And is there a minimum amount you can put through?

And is it really this easy!?

Im so excited about this! A card machine. Oh life is sad at 21 years of age haha.

Thanks in advanced
Steff xx

Steph you need to try worldpay zinc. It's the best and I got mine 2 months ago, money goes in my account within 3 days and best of all, it's pay as you go so you never have to pay if you don't use it. Get in touch if you're interested and I can recommend you as there's a deal for recommending a friend.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

i've just ordered my izettle machine. look like its going to be good, the only thing that worries me is that for some reason it wont connect. but im guessing if its by blue tooth thats better than 3g more reliable?

and plus that my clients will worry as its via a mobile phone that its dodgy? :/

when does the 2.75% come off. Does it come off as you do each transaction or do you get billed?

I'm really not sure why people think that the other chip and devices are somehow better than Izettle?? This is an Izettle thread after all!

I love it and my clients are always commenting on how neat it is and that they have never seen such a simple machine. I don't have the till receipts for it as I feel it's an unnecessary expense, but my clients never care about that. Some don't even bother about the email receipt.

I have had the odd decline. I find it happens with some of the updates, or sometimes if I haven't done a recent update. It has never actually been the clients card at fault yet.

The fee comes off before it goes into your bank.

They have changed their pricing tiers so the more transactions you do per month, the lower the percentage they take. I don't use it that much though, but more than happy with the 2.75%. Better than what paypal take off my online shop!

tested my first transaction today with my boyfriends card hehe. So will this automatically be sent to my bank to appear 3 days from now or do i need to send the days banking manually?

I've been inputting my own phone number, so as to save clients having to input their details themselves, but, have been getting some declines. It turns out that after doing this a couple of times with the same card, it declines. So I need to get the two clients to do it themselves over their phones.

This is only until I get the proper chip & pin machine. Next couple of weeks I reckon as I've got plenty coming in then.

I think having the card payment system has helped increased my business. Wouldn't be without it now. Can't wait to get the chip & pin one though. So smart and professional without having an expensive contract.

I've just joined izettle and ordered the machine :) it said something about £0 been a samtander customer once your verified? I couldn't make much sense of it but once I find out ill post xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back