Jane Iredale LIQUID Mineral foundation - what's it like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepie

Reaction score
Can any of you Jane Iredale geeks tell me a bit more about the Liquid Mineral foundation please?!

I can't seem to get on with application of the powder based minerals (have been trying out Lily Lolo).

I am curious to know whether the JI liquid version is easier to apply & what the finish looks like, coverage, is it suitable for all skin types esp oily & also if it has the same beneficial skin properties as powder bases?

Thanks xx

Can any of you Jane Iredale geeks tell me a bit more about the Liquid Mineral foundation please?!

I can't seem to get on with application of the powder based minerals (have been trying out Lily Lolo).

I am curious to know whether the JI liquid version is easier to apply & what the finish looks like, coverage, is it suitable for all skin types esp oily & also if it has the same beneficial skin properties as powder bases?

Thanks xx

Liquid Minerals gives an all day flawless finish, very dewy and natural looking.

Great for dry skins but I have used on all skin types very successfully.

There is a knack to application but your therapist will be able to show you this when you get colour matched at their salon.

hth's

I've heard from a few people that the liquid one really doesn't suit oily skin types.

This is only what I've heard though, I've never tried it myself so can't be sure.

I have combination skin and wear Jane Iredale liquid foundation I love it - maybe you need to go to a salon that retails this and have a consultation they will also show you how to put on the powder.

Latest posts

Back