Jessica GELeration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone :)
i have searched and searched and cannot find how many applications on average are in a bottle of jessica geleration :( can anybody help with this? Please and thank you! :D

The same as Gelish / Artist etc- same bottle and product just different colours!! HTH's!

well that was quick and easy! thank you very much, you're a star! :* :D

Are you saying that Jessica generation is exactly the same product as gelish?

Oops., Geleration! X

I'm sure it will be that they are the same kind of product in a 15ml bottle so the application and useage will be the same.

hey everyone :)
i have searched and searched and cannot find how many applications on average are in a bottle of jessica geleration :( can anybody help with this? Please and thank you! :D

Hello,

Geleration is manufactured by Hand & Nail Harmony as is Gelish yes, but they have different formulas.

Xx

Actually, I believe that Hand and Nail Harmony manufactures Gelish and Artistic Colour Gloss is made by Nail Tech Supply. The same parent company, although they have different formulae. Geleration is made by Jessica Cosmetics

Hi just started using geleration and keeping a log. As s new technician haven't used any other brand so knowing how many applications each bottle does would be great! P.s does anyone have any issues with the product shrinking on side walls and free edge even when ur applying thin layers?

I use Jessica generation and I had the same problem with a few colours. My rep said that if you cure each nail after application for about 5 secs it should stop the shrinking. So what I do now is apply to one nail, cure and whilst it's curing I apply to op hand to one nail and repeat to first hand and so on. I don't cure for the whole 30/40 secs just how ever long it takes to paint other nail and then when u get to the thumbs I cure whole hand for the correct time. On the second application I paint all fingers and thumb then cure.

Hope this make sense and is helpful, I dont believe it takes to much longer as I am not waiting them few seconds for cure, I moved in to other hand.

Hi Char288, I had thought about doing that though thought it would dramatically increase my timings. I will try the process today as see how it goes. Do you happen to know how many applications you get from the gel ration bottles?

I use Jessica generation and I had the same problem with a few colours. My rep said that if you cure each nail after application for about 5 secs it should stop the shrinking. So what I do now is apply to one nail, cure and whilst it's curing I apply to op hand to one nail and repeat to first hand and so on. I don't cure for the whole 30/40 secs just how ever long it takes to paint other nail and then when u get to the thumbs I cure whole hand for the correct time. On the second application I paint all fingers and thumb then cure.

Hope this make sense and is helpful, I dont believe it takes to much longer as I am not waiting them few seconds for cure, I moved in to other hand.

I personally don't think it increasing it too much maybe 2 mins tops.

Sorry I don't if I am honest. You might have to do a tally on each bottle or call ur rep. Some colours take 3 layers I've found to make the colour bolder especially the glitters and the newer colour collection.

Char288 - do you use Geleration or Gelish? Do you find the shrinkage happens on Gelish products or Jessica Geleration?

just re-read your reply - you use Geleration, sorry! I am struggling massively with Gelish, to the point that sometimes it's embarrassing when clients notice it! I am meeting with a Jessica rep next week but tbh if Jessica has the same problems I guess I am stuffed!!!!!!!

just re-read your reply - you use Geleration, sorry! I am struggling massively with Gelish, to the point that sometimes it's embarrassing when clients notice it! I am meeting with a Jessica rep next week but tbh if Jessica has the same problems I guess I am stuffed!!!!!!!
Hi Nicola, I've used Jessica geleration, but have moved salon and they use gelish. The same is happening with the gelish, so I am cure each nail for a few seconds after 1st application. And it's working, (2nd application can be applied normally) it's not increasing my timing dramatically. Yes it's very embarrassing when they shrink, and make me feel like I'm doing an unprofessional job. But I've found the curing for a few seconds helps and also applying the first layer a little thinker is better! I have no complaints or come backs with this method :) hope this helps xx

Hi Char288, I had thought about doing that though thought it would dramatically increase my timings. I will try the process today as see how it goes. Do you happen to know how many applications you get from the gel ration bottles?
Hi nic did you try my method? How did you get on? Was you timing increases much? X

Thx char, do you prefer gelish or jessica? I will try that today, what lamp does your salon use? I have the Gelish 5-45 x

I like Jessica geleration more the colours are better I personally think. Any lamp cure any brand. I have used the Jessica led on which cures in 30-40 secs but at the salon salon they use the gelish one, which takes a little longer don't no the model. Let me no how u get on. Whilst one nail is curing I apply to same finger op hand to save time x

Latest posts

Back