Jessica Geleration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Hi is Jessica Geleration a professional product? We have it in the New salon i work in and I'm not sure if it. I find it a runny transparent product even more transparent over acrylic or gel there's not a lot of pigment in the colours it's very watery almost. I prefer O.P.I, Shellac, Gelish, even ASP soak off gel polish. Does anybody else find this?

It is a pro product from America, but I don't really like it it crinkles

It has too be layered really thin and the coverage is built up. If you dry brush the base coat it gives slightly better coverage xxx

Jessica is certainly a professional product, and I'm surprised you've never heard of it as it's used in a huge number of professional salons and spas throughout the UK and beyond.

I've been using GELeration since launch and have never had any issues with it. Like several other gel products it needs to be applied in multiple thin layers - it only crinkles when people try and put it on like a normal polish.

Last edited:
Hi Martin I never said I'd never heard of it, It's the first time using it. We have it in our salon and I find it very different from OPI. Shellac.Gellish. and others I have used. I find it's not as pigmented as other brands and it's very runny and I am not getting the overall finish I would like. As with all products it will take time to get used to it. I will try dry brushing the base coat, thank you Netty for the top. Xx

Latest posts

Back