just joined

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzruz1956

Reaction score
Hi every 1 just joined 2 day so i am new to all this am starting nail tech course aug relly looking forward to it also i have learned alot of good advice here as well its BRILL so hi every 1

Welcome to the geeksville.. best of luck with your nail course.

You're already on the right road joining this site :hug:

Thanx for the welcome since i found this site i am never off it i think its great no matter what you want to know theres always someone got the answer its going to be a great asset for me.
everyone is so nice, I wanted to do the course last year but places were all taken so glad that i got a place this year and theres so much to learn:rolleyes: also i think i might be the oldest as im in my 50s but i can only try and i will always have THE NAIL GEEK if i want to know anything so fingers crossed oh & toes lol:green:

Hello , and hope you enjoy your course :)

When I did my course there were about 3 women in their 50s (it was a class of 10)... so don't worry about that:hug:

When I did my course there were about 3 women in their 50s (it was a class of 10)... so don't worry about that:hug:
Hi All, I too have just joined this site and find it fascinating!! I am booked on the CND Course which takes place in Edinburgh on 28 March and am sooooo looking forward to it. My mind is racing with soo many questions, but think I may just be dreaming!! I would just like to ask has anyone completed this course and now living their dream in being able to create beautiful nails?? Also has anyone heard of the website naio.co.uk??

Thanx
Pauline :eek:

Latest posts

Back