Just looking for some advice really

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome92

Reaction score
Hi salon geeks,
I started my home beauty business nearly 2 years ago now and I've loved every second and built up a solid client base. I have been working from my parents home, my parents have now separated and are selling the house which means I will lose my treatment room. I am rather upset as I don't want to give up on my dream and have worked so hard and want desperately to be successful. What other options do I have? I have thought about going mobile but 100% ofmy clients come to me, I've also thought about opening a small salon but just really confused as to what to do atm. I'd appreciate any advice, not sure if I've posted in the right place but needed someone else from the industry point of view. X thanks

Hi, sorry to hear about your parents spitting and your situation - have you thought about renting a room in a salon / hairdressers maybe in your local area or close to where you are now ? ... Not sure on costs etc but maybe an idea esp if you have a good client base already.
I'm sure that someone on here could give some advise on this.
Sandra x

Or have a look on some threads on renting space ... X

Latest posts

Back