Kadus hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
Hi Folks! So I've recently started buying Kadus hair colour since using Wella & I am amazed by the results since using it! It & Wella are the exact same down to smell!
I'm looking for everyones opinions on their lightner in comparison to wella blondor as i am never a fan of blondor myself? Also is anyone aware of any uk reps or stockists to order from as my current supplier has been taken over by capital & are uncertain if they will continue stocking kadus?

Best option would be to get I. Touch with coty and ask them what other distributors they have in the UK for kadus.

Best option would be to get I. Touch with coty and ask them what other distributors they have in the UK for kadus.

Get in touch with who sorry? I've tried to contact Kadus direct over a week ago but haven't heard anything back & i've also chased it up but still nothing. Seen people are using kadus so just hoping someone can point me in the right direction of other alternative stockists or reps

I think Kadus is a wholesaler only brand I contacted wella and they said it's not sold through the reps! I've never tried it is it the same as wella?

Yeah tried them! Thanks for the link! They're a little bit more expensive than m&s supplies but its a great alternative

sooooo

i use Kadus, amazing products, but sadly, very little assistance regards to business

Salon Servicessell their products
There is also a great supplyier called Tony (mention me) who goes above and beyond (ususally) to help
http://www.kadusyorkshire.co.uk/
His website isnt anything to write home about but drop him an email or call and you will get a very helpful gent who knows all about the latest products.
[email protected]

Wella were owned by P&G, now they are owned by COTY...the same company that own Wella Professioanl.

The products ARE DIFFERENT...but Kadus are amazing in their own right. The pigments are intence and have fantastic coverage.

sooooo

i use Kadus, amazing products, but sadly, very little assistance regards to business

Salon Servicessell their products
There is also a great supplyier called Tony (mention me) who goes above and beyond (ususally) to help
http://www.kadusyorkshire.co.uk/
His website isnt anything to write home about but drop him an email or call and you will get a very helpful gent who knows all about the latest products.
[email protected]

Wella were owned by P&G, now they are owned by COTY...the same company that own Wella Professioanl.

The products ARE DIFFERENT...but Kadus are amazing in their own right. The pigments are intence and have fantastic coverage.

it was Tony who was able ot put me into contact with the Kadus/Wella rep.
And yes,Kadus ONLY sell direct to wholesalers and NOT via reps

it was Tony who was able ot put me into contact with the Kadus/Wella rep.
And yes,Kadus ONLY sell direct to wholesalers and NOT via reps
Thank you! Im confused so how did you get in touch with a rep if they do not sell through reps?

There are lots of different types of reps...representatives.
Kadus have an arm of reps who sell into the whole salers, andalso reps who provide the in-salon training.
What they dont have are reps that deal directly with salons.

The rep worked for Wella and Kadus.

I onlyfound this information out after about 9 months of ringing around. None of the messages i posted on the Kadus UK Facebook page or the Kadus profession website had responses.

However, i now have two good contacts for my area that will provide me within salon training which is just amazing.

There are lots of different types of reps...representatives.
Kadus have an arm of reps who sell into the whole salers, andalso reps who provide the in-salon training.
What they dont have are reps that deal directly with salons.

The rep worked for Wella and Kadus.

I onlyfound this information out after about 9 months of ringing around. None of the messages i posted on the Kadus UK Facebook page or the Kadus profession website had responses.

However, i now have two good contacts for my area that will provide me within salon training which is just amazing.
Ive contacted them via email, facebook, instagram
You name it! They've read facebook & instagram but not responded which was disappointing.
Ive contacted Tony he was very helpful. He said he's aware of my worry & thinks they will still be stocking it hopefully but he has a meeting & said he doesnt have any issues being my main supplier but will outsource me a more convienant one which would be great

Ive contacted them via email, facebook, instagram
You name it! They've read facebook & instagram but not responded which was disappointing.
Ive contacted Tony he was very helpful. He said he's aware of my worry & thinks they will still be stocking it hopefully but he has a meeting & said he doesnt have any issues being my main supplier but will outsource me a more convienant one which would be great

An alternative is to order direct from salon supplies website..?

I think i will as the kadus reps are pricing a bit too expensive

Last edited:
I use kadus through K&g supplies (south east)

Latest posts

Back