Kaeso postal address wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loslocos

Reaction score
This is my first ever post in a total geek virgin so forgive me if this goes wrong.
I use top to toe kaeso or pinks boutique organic products. I'm super comfortable with them as I know what they are about.
I had an incident recently where a lady reacted very badly to kaeso purity hot cloth cleanser. (This was a new line I had and the first time in this client.) I tried to contact kaeso for some extra help but they are completely invisible!? I did get a response from their Facebook page but they are now ignoring me. Fair enough I'm a fully trained therapist but feel sick as this never happened to me before and would have appreciated a little support. Any hoo, on closer inspection of the ingredient list on the purity cleanser it clearly shows "propelyn glycol" this is an ingredient on the "free from" list!!!! I'm not saying this is what the lady reacted to but it's just destroyed the trust I had in this brand. Kaeso day there is only a trace and therefore have to show it but it's listed right next to the "free from" box. I'm feel cheated. It's something I confidently shout about with my clients and if one of them had seen this and asked me why this was printed on the bottle I would have looked like a trout gasping for air. Speechless.
For those of you still with me and mabe feel my pain what I want to do is Pam them a letter. There is no postal address and the a mail is not responding at all. Help please.

Hi there. Their postal address on their website is: Kaeso Skincare, Beauty Solutions, Newmains Avenue, Inchinnan Business Park, Renfrew, UK. PA4 9RR. And you may want to telephone them: 0141 814 6572. Hope you manage to get it sorted. Keep us posted. xx

Hi there. Their postal address on their website is: Kaeso Skincare, Beauty Solutions, Newmains Avenue, Inchinnan Business Park, Renfrew, UK. PA4 9RR. And you may want to telephone them: 0141 814 6572. Hope you manage to get it sorted. Keep us posted. xx
Fabulous thanks so much. I will pen them a letter this week. The advertising standards agency require that you send an official complaint before you can get them involved. Will let you know.........

Any disputes between distributor and customer should be dealt with directly please and not via Salon Geek.

Having said that, I hope that the issue is resolved to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back