Kent training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsev

Reaction score
So a few years ago I did my level 2 beauty therapy and it wasn't a great course (gutted to of wasted so much money)so I would like to 're do my level 2 and move on to level 3 only I havnt got money to waste (2 children later) I am particularly interested in beauty spot in faversham but there is also the kent beauty academy Ashford and Allen and Walden gravesend, anyone had any experience training with any of these? I looked at Canterbury college but cannot do 3 days a week at the moment.

You have already got the level 2 qualification and on this basis I would advise that doing product training is likely to bring your skills and knowledge up. This is exactly what I did after doing level 2 at the Carlton Institute and feeling that I needed more help.

For example, I did Jessica training for manicure and pedicure and this helped me understand and do the treatment much better. It was a good way to get an industry level understanding of what was needed so I would recommend this way.

Thank you good idea x x

You'll find there are places that will do refresher training rather than a full qualification. It's usually the actual qualification that really costs. As you have it anyway, I'd go for refresher training x

You'll find there are places that will do refresher training rather than a full qualification. It's usually the actual qualification that really costs. As you have it anyway, I'd go for refresher training x
Oh really that sounds like a fab idea x x

Hi
I fund my level 2 & 3 nvm courses at the beauty spot in faversham & couldn't recommend enough, very thorough course & left feeling very confident in practicing all treatments.
You mentioned you've already done level 2 so maybe just a refresher course in this treatments you don't feel confident in may help. Not sure if beauty spot do refresher courses though x

Hi
I fund my level 2 & 3 nvm courses at the beauty spot in faversham & couldn't recommend enough, very thorough course & left feeling very confident in practicing all treatments.
You mentioned you've already done level 2 so maybe just a refresher course in this treatments you don't feel confident in may help. Not sure if beauty spot do refresher courses though x
Great thank you when did you do your course? Did you get a job after? I have messaged the lady there and she seems lovely. It's one of the most expensive but i would rather know I would leave feeling confident and be a good therapist x x

Great thank you when did you do your course? Did you get a job after? I have messaged the lady there and she seems lovely. It's one of the most expensive but i would rather know I would leave feeling confident and be a good therapist x x
I qualified almost 7 years ago now. She gave me a few hours working in the salon after I qualified whilst I also worked & built my business up as a mobile therapist.
Like you said it is expensive but it is definitely worth it, classes are smaller so almost a one to one approach. Much better than going to somewhere like Canterbury college where the classes are full of girls just there because they think beauty is easy and they need to stay on in education. x

That is so helpful thank you so much and great to hear you left confident x x

Latest posts

Back