Kids Nail Art Partys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinacrawshaw

Reaction score
Hi av just been offered the chance to do nail art for kids who have partys at a local day care centre, i know the owner n she doesnt want anything for me doing it, she charges £5.50 a child for the party so what do u think i shud charge per child for a full set of nail art? I normally charge £5.00 in salon x

I've done a childrens party in the past and charged $10US per child for polish and one design on one finger of each hand. I offered either a flower or lines. They could pick their own polish and paint colors.

I found that keeping the choices simple was best for the kids.

Enjoy and get ready to have a lot of fun!!!

I agree, keep it simple for young kids, If you give them too many choices they will want one of EVERYTHING!!! and it will take ages!!

Thanx so do u think £5 is a reasonable price?

Depends on where you are in the country, im around oxford and I charge £4 per kid or £3.50 for 10 kids or more. Thats for a very basic tidy up and clean, base coat, polish, design on two fingers on each hand and a topcoat. It isnt a big earner but I really do it to get to the mums... If theyre impressed they come to me for manis and enhancements. As you get going it takes about10 min per child. A little tip at parties, to keep time wasting down to a minimum, have 3 girls at the table, 1 drying, the 1 youre busy nail arting, and one deciding colours and designs.

I charge £5 for kids nail art in the salon too, thats for all 10 fingers. When I did fetes in the summer I charged £2.50 but that was because they were lined up one after the other! hth

Good idea having 3 kids lined up! I was thinking of offering full set of nail art at £5.00 (for the parents who are willing to pay that) and maby £3.50 for full polish and one finger on each hand nail art for parents who mite think £5.00 is too much, it could seem pricey if they have, say three kids! Or do you think i shud go lower than £3.50?

Up to you hun. £5 for a fuul set of art, remember the time involved, seems a little cheap for adults. If a person wants all fingers decorated at a show or fair, to keep time under control, I do one finger fully decorated and carry the design over onto the other fingers. eg. flower and butterflies on thr middle finger and maye 1 flower, butterfly and leaves on the others. also, I found that it was easy to decorate adults fingers (larger nail plate,) but putting the same designs on kids was a lot trickier as their nails can be TINY!!!! and they wriggle. and constantly change their mind...
You'll get and idea within a few minutes of being there if people think you are expensive or cheap.

Latest posts

Back