Kim Lawless - hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purdypug

Reaction score
I've been using Kim Lawless' Hot Wax for all my intimate Waxing and I have to say it is amazing. The best I have ever used. Does anyone else use it?

I didn't realise it was even on sale. Last I heard she was waiting on packaging design or something.

That's good to hear! I've bought a couple of bags but I'm using up my euroblonde first x

Where did you buy it?

I can't see it anywhere online. What makes it better than other waxes?.

That's good to hear! I've bought a couple of bags but I'm using up my euroblonde first x

Hi could you tell me where I can purchase this please. Am waiting on available dates after June to do her course but would love to try out some of her wax first. Thanks :)

Hi could you tell me where I can purchase this please. Am waiting on available dates after June to do her course but would love to try out some of her wax first. Thanks :)

I go to Kim for my own waxing and as a former student of hers she let me buy some early. I don't think she is ready to sell just yet as she is still tweaking packaging, etc. You will train with it on your course though and can buy some then x

I go to Kim for my own waxing and as a former student of hers she let me buy some early. I don't think she is ready to sell just yet as she is still tweaking packaging, etc. You will train with it on your course though and can buy some then x
Thankyou

Is this Kim's own wax development or private label from PR?

Is this Kim's own wax development or private label from PR?
I know that a wax manufacturer has been developing it just for Kim for the last 18mths, so it's not one she just bought off the shelf and put her name on. I emailed her last week to ask if I could buy some more and she said she's had it tweaked last week and it's even better.
I have to wait until it's launched now.

Where did you buy it?
I've trained & get waxed with with Kim and buy it there. I emailed her to buy some more last week and she's said she's tweaked it again and I have to wait for the launch now but I don't think its going to be long now.

I can't see it anywhere online. What makes it better than other waxes?.
It just is! It sets really quick when applied, has a lovely consistency and adheres to the hair extremely well ensuring a really great, smooth & long-lasting finish. Every client comments on it - old & new. It enhances a great technique and word of mouth is travelling. I'm getting alot of new business from the results. I can genuinely say I won't be buying elsewhere when it launches.

Kims wax is great and I am working in a hotel and they use Lycon I am not doing any waxing which is a shame I did Kim's course and bought her wax if she has had it tweaked since they I am deco a taker for that the woman is amazing thumbs up to Kim

ShivonLilly

Does Kim have a list of Kim lawless waxers? Looking for one in Dublin or near to Dub x

Does Kim have a list of Kim lawless waxers? Looking for one in Dublin or near to Dub x

Pity u weren't closer I'm kim trained but I'm in Cavan!

Latest posts

Back