Kim Lawless training dates Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkpidge

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Iv contacted Kim & requested some dates for Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for us guys to gain some fantastic training. Kim's really keen, however of course it has to be worth her while for the trip. Anyone that would like to be included in the training dates please comment & message Kim's training email, then hopefully a date can be arranged.

Thank you guys

X

I'm definitely up for this, I emailed a while back when I heard talk about Manchester dates on her Facebook Page. Am I to email again? Thanks x

Please it won't harm, just so we can get a definite number then something can be sorted out. Anyone else you know maybe interested just let me know thanks xxx

I'm interested, it got talked about a good while back, i did email but nothing came of it, will email again tonight x

Cool. Yes just email over expressing your interest and when there is enough people kim will try sort a date! Be great if we can make this happen. X

You have to email the training email on the website xxx

Email sent fingers crossed x

Anyone interested in this possibility should please either contact the OP direct, or send an email directly as suggested.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back