KM hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpoplawska

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about KM hair extension training??? please tell me if it is good or not, I can not find any information about this company....Thanx

hi i trained with them, i had kyle who is the owner of the company........i was happy with the service, had one to one tuition, and put me at ease staright away

hth!

Hi
If you do a search on google people leave reviews on different websites, other peoples experiences will tell you how good they are.

Find out if the trainers are experienced in training in hair extensions, I have found through research that a lot of people who train in hair extensions then set up there own companies and charge a fortune and you dont learn anything and they dont have any experience at all.

Its worth doing a search on here aswell and also check out the habia website.

completely agree, KM have lots of experience and they are habia accredited, but only book once ur happy with ur research,

my problem is more with sorcing good hair to use, as lancashirelass will verify lol, i have no quarms with the training

Thank you for the informations, it is really important to me. Just dont want to waste the money, becouse it costs a lot...thanks again

Hi
I also trained with Kyle from KM Hair. I found him to be great. Nothing was too much trouble! Insurance was easy to obtain with their training.

yeah i trained with them they are fantastic. The best company out there!!!

Hiya!!!
Its me again!!I already had the training with km, it was good!thanks 4 your comments:)

I know this post is very old, but I'm looking to do a cold fusion course with km? Anybody used this company?

Xx

Latest posts

Back