Kooky nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicole... lol thats perfectly explained I get what you are saying there... good approach will try that next time... what are you top selling kooky designs?

Sorry! I must have missed this one.

I am waiting on a few of the gold based design ones to come through my door this morning. :biggrin:

The one I really wanted was out of stock (Gold jungle), so that's one for next time. I'm thinking about what would be popular for Christmas and getting those first. I loved their Halloween designs.

Have you seen the FB page for Kooky? It's great for seeing the designs in the flesh and what they look like when applied.

We need more Fashionista's to share their experiences and thoughts. Come on, don't be shy! :green:

I did the gold jungle ones with the pink on them yesterday (louise if you go to the kooky website they are in stock i just ordered monday) and wow is all I can say!!!

In all fairness it was the best set of toe nails I have seen so far for kooky so that made for easier application - but they loooked fabulous.

I've tried the apply from centre approach now and works perfectly

Fantastic! So pleased you got on well doing it that way. I'm hoping for some more designs to come out. In my humble opinion, the only thing I think Minx has over Kooky is the number of designs available and the marketing!

Come on Kooky, give us some more!

Latest posts

Back