LA Fast Tan left on overnight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzedBeaut

Reaction score
Hi I have a lady inquiring about a dark tan for her daughters for a dance competition. I was just wondering if leaving a fast tan on all night would be darker than la disco? Any help much appreciated x

Not a tanning geek but I have a friend who enters dance competitions. She gets spray bronzes rather than tans. It is a wash-off bronze which is SO DARK.

I think it is called Atlas Tan - quick google shows that Aviva Labs make it :)

I feel LA Fast is darker than LA Disco when left on overnight.

Here are pics of 2 clients I have who keep fast on overnight.
Rhifasttan.jpg

Emmatan.jpg

EmmaRhitans.jpg

Emmatan1.jpg

Last edited:
They want to have tans done on Friday night for dance comp on Sunday not wash guide off until sat/sun. Will the guide colour be mega dark by sat morn I only leave it on for 3 hours max so quite intrigued to how dark they'll be haha.

Baggy bear is that lady quite dark naturally?

The first lady has an olive skin tone naturally - I have a pic of her with no tan and her mate with a tan it's not the best but shows the difference:
Feet.jpg

I also have a pic of my white leg next to the leg of the second lady above (naturally pale skin) about an hour after being sprayed so the colour is a bit of her last tan with the fast guide colour:
whitevbrownlol.jpg

They all look lovely and brown am just really worried about spraying these 2 young girls for there comps there only 12. The mother has stipulated they need to be dark!! I only stock la tan 10, 12 and fast as there my most popular.

Would you do a 12 year old dancer fast tan overnight or not? Sorry for bombarding you with questions x

If she is a dancer in competitions then this will not be her first tan and so long as your insurance company say it's ok to tan her (because of age) then yes I would do it.

They get marks in the competitions for how dark they are, so yes they will want to be as dark as they can get and I think that fast overnight is the darkest tan I've seen.

Hi was wondering how dark la fast is my client normally gets tantrum rapid & sleeps with it on but we tried senna x to nites the nite 2hr tan but was no where near dark enough just wondering if la one is darker or if i could add booster drops would that make a difference she wants to be dark as possible

Latest posts

Back