LA Fast Tan-orange?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray tan jane

Reaction score
I'm confused. I've tanned a few clients with LA fast tan as I'm slowly introducing it ( have been using the 12 and 14% for 4 years. All the girls I tried it on loved it and have asked for it again. However, when I got my husband to tan me with it it was lovely after first shower( I waited 4 hours before showering) but then it deepened into quite an orange colour. I wonder if it's because the husband went a bit mad when tanning me and sprayed too much on? I don't usually go orange.

Update... the orange tinge is fading and I'm liking this dan now. I've been in touch with all my clients I've used it on and they all LOVE it on them. I'm blaming the husband for over tanning me.

Thank god you replied. Thought I was having a conversation with myself there. [emoji23][emoji23]

So glad your on!! When you use your fast tan do you wash your hair in the shower rinsing of the bronzer?

No I just rinse my body.

No I just rinse my body.

Are there areas of your skin that you have to spray twice, my legs are so pale I have to spray them twice no matter the tan I use.

Yes, my lower legs below knees. They need a double tan.

Yes, my lower legs below knees. They need a double tan.

I don't mind it with this Morroccan tan cause it only takes 4 hours I wash it and reapply I hate having such pale skin!! how do you do it?

My fella or daughter spray me. I'm still not sure about LA fast. [emoji30]

Lovely of some clients, orange on me.

Could be because it's green based... try a violet based tan! green based tans turn me orange every time but violet is just gorgeous...

I wouldn't know if a solution was violet or green based. How do you know ?

I wouldn't know if a solution was violet or green based. How do you know ?
Says it on the bottle. You should look into it it will change your tan life

It doesn't say so on bottles of LA unless I'm
Missing something .
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496750056.568152.jpg

If it doesn't say violet bronzer on the bottle then it's a usual green base! green based don't suit pale skin... but violet bronzers are perfect and this happens to be the only tan I've ever used that fades of lightly rather than patchy...

Attachments

• IMAG0048_1.jpg
    IMAG0048_1.jpg
    685.9 KB · Views: 28
Well !! I'll have to
Look out for this. [emoji4]

Lol I got it on sweet squared they have an exotic collection 2 125ml bottled for sample... that's what I got and I have just bought 1 litre of 11%... I'm in love... and you will be too lol

Got my 11% and am now waiting for some free time when I can use it in myself.

Latest posts

Back